Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bragging Rights

Well - I feel the need to brag a bit.

Not exactly the best picture.

But - Puff is all done - I lustred his wings and horns with gold.

I entered him in our teapot contest.

And -

He won first prize for the "Funkiest Teapot".

This picture was taken during set-up at the contest - so, I'll have to remember to go up and take another picture of him.

He's now on a nice pedestal with the other pots - and there's a card mentioning the prizes.

The competition was stiff - there were some gorgeous teapots there, so I was very surprised when I went to the opening, and saw him up with the winners.

I'm proud of me. Now - I have to get back to making some more, as I have a couple of orders to complete. I have some ideas for changes. Watch this space for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment