Monday, June 29, 2009

This is for Heidi


Heidi is a friend of mine that lives in Eastern Ontario and also raises Shetland sheep.

Heidi is also a dragon lover like me - so we have much in common:

Heidi - I thought I'd post this picture for you:

This is a group of my dragon pots - the ones that
didn't melt. I also have a couple more at a local
store.

They range in price from $18 - $35.

The dragons are all done in either gold or platinum lustre - and they are quite striking.


I'm also working on more sheep:

The problem with sheep - now everyone
wants me to make nativity sets.

I can't seem to keep these guys in stock either.

I have 50 going out in the next week to
Haliburton School of the Arts - and the Ontario
Sheep dog trials.



This picture shows the comparative size
of the sheep with our coins.

I rather like doing miniatures - they are just a bit
of fun.

Tomorrow - I'll try to remember to post a picture or two of the little bird houses that I also do.

Today - I have to get down to the wheel. I now have my pottery in 3 different stores around our county. It's almost all sold out - and I have orders for several more pieces.

When it rains - it pours!

Hope you like the pots Heidi!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tammy, you brightened up my afternoon. I just love your dragon pots and those little sheep are too cute!

    ReplyDelete